CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!  We had a great weekend with my husband.  I took him out to dinner on Friday night (ribs - yum!), made him a special breakfast on Saturday morning, and barbecued steaks on the grill Sunday night!  As you can tell, it's all about the food in our house. 

My husband is a wonderful man, and I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to him for being such a wonderful example to me and our children.  He's patient, kind, wise, hardworking, and intelligent.  And lots of fun!  I married the best man I know, and I'm ever so thankful! 

So, once again, thanks to the wonderful man who makes our lives so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment