CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude


"True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of ones companion." - Gordon B. Hinckley

photo:  Scott and Jen, Blomidon, NS, August 2010, taken by Sarah M.



"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord:  and the fruit of the womb is his reward.  As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.  Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them..." - Psalm 127:  3-5.

photo:  Jeff, Sarah, Justin, Josh, Jason, Herring Cove Look-Off, July 2010, taken by Scott M.

"For the beauty of the earth, for the beauty of the skies, for the love which from our birth over and around us lies, Lord of all, to thee we raise this our hymn of grateful praise."  - F.S. Pierpoint.

photo:  Clam Harbour, NS, July 2010, taken by Scott M.

I'm taking part in This Good Life's Attitude of Gratitude Link Up today.  I am grateful for my darling, Scott, who is so kind and thoughtful, and not only is husband, father and sweetheart, but also is my best friend.  I am grateful for five healthy, happy, handsome children, who make my life the adventure it is!  I am grateful for the beautiful world we live in, and for our Heavenly Father. 

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful: and the 'basic stuff' of our lives that really keeps us going! Your husband looks like a sweetie and I love that photo of your kids. 5! I am impressed! :)

    Thanks for participating!

    Blessings,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing the opportunity to post, I'm already thinking about next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful opportunity. How often in this life are we encouraged to express our gratitude. Not enough, I say! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete