CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude - the small things


I am, once again, participating in This Good Life's Sunday link up - Attitude of Gratitude.  I know it's not Sunday, I'm trying to get ahead of the game.  This week I decided to focus on three unrelated, overlooked things that I am grateful for.  Number one, it's not snowing.  I am so grateful it's still summer!  Seriously, look at the snow piled on that bird house.  It gives me a bad case of the heebie jeebies.



Number two, I am thankful for my toothbrush.  I can not imagine life without my toothbrush.  Can you imagine life without your toothbrush?  I hope not!  Thank you Colgate, thank you Crest. 

Number three is often taken for granted, but is not really a small thing.  I am thankful that we have plenty of food to eat.  Here's a picture of some of our Cub Scouts at our ward food drive last fall. 

Here's hoping we all find something small or large to be grateful for, every single day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment